Alleluia, verbum caro factum est (Antoine Busnois)
- Editor: Andrew Fysh (submitted 2019-03-17). Score information: A4, 2 pages Copyright: CC BY SA
- Edition notes: Original pitch (for SATB, STTB or ATTB). Original note values halved.
- Editor: Paul R. Marchesano (submitted 2010-10-09). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 95 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Original key. Key signatures original, although added to the manuscript at a later date. Only the first two lines of the text are set in this work. The alto part, notated in Tenor G clef, is somewhat low and could be sung by tenors or a mix of altos and tenors. Alternatively, the piece could be sung simply as ATTB.
- MusicXML source file(s) is (are) in compressed .mxl format.
Title: Alleluia, verbum caro factum est
Composer: Antoine Busnois
First published: c.1460–1480 in Brussels, Bibliothèque Royal Albert 1er, MS 5557 [?Bruges]
This is the only surviving source.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Verbum caro factum est.