Death hath deprived me (Thomas Weelkes)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2011-10-08). Score information: A4, 5 pages, 46 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: A reformatting of #12264, transposed up a minor third. Arranged for SSAATB. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-08-10). Score information: A4, 6 pages, 43 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-17). Score information: Letter, 7 pages, 74 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
Title: Death hath deprived me
Composer: Thomas Weelkes
Description: Elegy for Thomas Morley
Original text and translations
Death hath deprived me of my dearest friend,
My dearest friend is dead and laid in grave,
In grave he rests until the world shall end
As end must all things have.
All things must have an end that Nature wrought,
Must unto dust be brought.