Hence Care, thou art too cruel (Thomas Weelkes)
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-29). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 56 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: This edition set for SAATB. Revised files uploaded 19/11/17. MusicXML source file is in compressed .mxl format.
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2006-08-10). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 37 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: Vince M. Brennan (submitted 2005-11-17). Score information: Letter, 6 pages, 62 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Copyright (c) 2004 by V. M. Brennan
- Editor: Marco Gallo (submitted 2005-09-16). Score information: Letter, 11 pages, 107 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: This edition contains both parts of the madrigal.
- Editor: Stuart McIntosh (submitted 2004-02-28). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 108 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
Title: Hence Care, thou art too cruel
Composer: Thomas Weelkes
Description: 2nd part of a 2-part madrigal, the 1st part being O Care, thou wilt despatch me.
Original text and translations
Hence, Care! Thou art too cruel,
Come music, sick man's jewel.
Fa la la.
His force had well nigh slain me,
But thou must now sustain me.
Fa la la.