Modern madrigals book two (F. L. Dunkin Wedd)
- Editor: F. L. Dunkin Wedd (submitted 2011-10-14). Score information: A4, 15 pages, 465 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes:
Title: Modern Madrigals Book Two
Composer: F. L. Dunkin Wedd
Original text and translations
This application has performed an illegal operation. Click OK to reboot your computer and lose all your
work since 1987.
Thank you for calling our helpline. All our agents are currently busy. Choose from the following options:
To hear more options that aren’t what you want, press one. To lose your place in the queue, press two. For
service, please go elsewhere. To hear Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, stay on the line.
Your call is important to us. But not so important that we’re going to answer it.
- So, Minister, what did you have for breakfast this morning?
- Well, let me be absolutely clear on this. The government is fully committed to increased choice in
- But what did you have for breakfast?
- Well, if you’ll let me finish, I’m coming to that. The previous government left us a legacy of dimished
breakfast uptake, and not enough boiled eggs to go round.
- Did you have toast this morning?
- Well, I’m not ruling toast out, but I’m not ruling it in either. But let’s talk about jam. The previous
government’s record on jam was appalling.
- Did you have coffee?
- Look, what’s important here is not whether or not I had coffee for breakfast. What matters is that under
this government we’ve had a record growth in cereals, historically high kippers, and more kedgeree than
Dear Mr Collins,
You have been specially selected to enter our prize draw . Imagine the rejoicing at number 3 Brook Street
when you hear which exciting prize you have won! Will it be the free holiday? The brand new car? The
microwave oven? To find out which exciting prize you have won, just call our helpline…
Assembly. Extend flaps A & B. Fold tab C over sprocket D. Locate and cement cross bearers into slots in
the stringer splice plates making sure they are well seated in position.
Holding the main assembly in your left hand, and the rotating arm in your right hand, use your other
hand to insert the mounting pins. If you have any difficulties, call our helpline…
And now on TV, a choice of viewing. On channel one, one hundred best TV moments. On channel six,
celebrity snooker. On channel three, reruns of Only Fools and Horses. On channel four, a bunch of misfits
locked in a house with nothing to do. On channel five, paint drying.
Have you thought of reading a book?