Talk:King Arthur, Z 628 (Henry Purcell)
Merged from Talk:Fairest Isle (King Arthur) (Henry Purcell)
Apart from the suggested merge, I think the resulting page should move to "dramatic works" in the works list, since the aria is taken from King Arthur. I've started a page for this opera here. joachim 09:09, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, I dont think a subpage is even necessary. Richard Mix 01:33, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
Modern engraving of the 1843 edition
- Before adding an "urtext" version, a full attentive proofreading in progress.
Don't hesitate to report any mistake.
- How to deal with the MIDI files:
- MIDI files are named according to the table of contents
- MIDI tracks are named according to the "voicing"
Those MIDI files can then be reworked for chorist "homework" when stocked in traffic jam
- decreasing volume of all tracks (say 40)
- duplicating their own voice on a new track
- increasing volume of this new track (say 120) and affecting to it a grand acoustic piano.
Lilyfan 11:49, 23 October 2011 (UTC)