Talk:Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied, BWV 225 (Johann Sebastian Bach)
I cannot access the files on this page. Can the author please check CPDL access to the server.
- See the CPDL support, help, and feedback section of the Bulletin board. -- Chucktalk Giffen♫ 23:28, 11 April 2008 (PDT)
Errata in the score
These arise from a comparison with Baerenreiter Urtext edition. There may be others. --Tdent 20:26, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- Bar 57, beat 3, A2: replace quaver F with F sharp
- Bar 68, beat 2, B2: replace quaver E natural with E flat
- Bar 85, beat 3, S1: replace semiquaver B flat with B natural
- Bar 99, beat 3, T1: replace semiquaver B flat with B natural
- Bar 103, beat 3, T1 and T2: replace quaver F with E flat
- Bar 231, beat 3, B2: replace first quaver B flat with C (cf. b227)
- Bar 292, beat 3, B2: replace last semiquaver C with B flat
Pothárn Imre 18:47, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
- I checked your list, with the exception of Bars 68 and 231, all others are errors made by me.
- Bars 68 and 231 are as they are in my source.
- I checked, however, Harnoncourt's and Herreweghe's recording and they sing Bars 68 and 231 as you suggested.
- So I fix these two as well and upload the fixed score again soon.
I uploaded the file again with all the corrections, it should be OK now. Thanks for pointing out the errors. Imre