It was a lover and his lass (Thomas Morley)
- Editor: Stile Antico (submitted 2016-01-03). Score information: A4, 4 pages, 131 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: Arranged (SATB) by Andrew Griffiths for Stile Antico from Morley's tablature and bass, as published in The First Booke of Ayres (1600). Original key a tone higher. Edition supported by the Stile Antico Foundation. MIDI file contributed by Bruno Bouissou.
- CPDL #28281: NoteWorthy Composer
- Editor: Jan-Frerk Burmester (submitted 2013-02-15). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 64 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: For SATB. Edited with Noteworthy Composer 2
- Editor: James Gibb (submitted 2012-04-21). Score information: A4, 3 pages, 26 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: For SST. In original key.
- CPDL #16199: NoteWorthy Composer
- Editor: Brian Russell (submitted 2008-02-19). Score information: A4, 2 pages, 21 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: For Tenor solo w/ Lute accompaniment. Transposed down a major 2nd. NoteWorthy Composer file may be viewed and printed with NoteWorthy Composer Viewer.
- Editor: John D. Smith (submitted 2004-02-20). Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: For SATB. Scores listed alphabetically by composer, some scores are also available as PDF files.
- Editor: Laura Conrad (submitted 1999-12-07). Score information: Letter, 3 pages, 48 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: For SAT. Transposed down a perfect 5th. In partbook format.
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at It was a lover and his lass.