Johannes Kugelmann was possibly a student of Paul Hofhaimer, and later concertmaster for the Duke of Prussia in Brandenburg. He edited a volume of Protestant hymns, titled "Concentus Novi", which appeared in Augsburg in 1540. This collection is one of the earliest Protestant sacred music publications.
View the Wikipedia article on Johann Kugelmann.
List of choral works
- Ein feste Burg
- Nun Lob mein Seel dem Herren
- Nun lob, mein Seel, den Herren I
- Nun lob, mein Seel, den Herren II
- Nun lob, mein Seel, den Herren III
- Nun lob, mein Seel, den Herren IV
- Verleih uns Frieden
Click here to search for this composer on CPDL
add web links here