Aliases: Rollet, Roller
Flourished: c.1435 - c.1445
Little is known of Roullet except that he is identified in two sources: Trent manuscript tr87 (compiled after c. 1435) and the "St. Emmeram Codex" (Munich, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Clm 14274). That a coat of arms was granted to a Hanns Rolle by Emperor Friedrich III in 1454 is suggestive, but there is no firm identification with the composer.
List of choral works at CPDL
No works currently available
Choral works not at CPDL
- Gloria (Et in terra, fragment) and Credo (Patrem omnipotentem, lost)
- Sanctus paschale with tropes ‘'Crux columpna/Sanctire Christi'’)
- Mostly surviving as contrafacta; all for 3 vv.
- Vexillum victoris (Amours helas, rondeau),
- Christus natus est hodie (Hardament ballade)
- Post biduum victor (Joye et confort rondeau)
- Ecce panis angelorum (Umb im pad)
- Wo ich in aller werld hin var
Click here to search for this composer on CPDL
add web links here