Te Deum, H146 (Marc-Antoine Charpentier)
2. Te Deum laudamus
3. Te æternum Patrem
4. Pleni sunt
5. Te per orbem
6. Tu devicto
7. Te ergo
8. Æterna fac
10. Fiat mihi
11. In te Domine speravi
- Editor: Helmut Kickton (submitted 2001-09-08). Score information: A4, 31 pages, 580 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: Complete choral score, also available as individual movements and full score below. MIDI files available at external website.
Full score and parts
- Editor: Helmut Kickton (submitted 2001-09-08). Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: As of June 2015, problems with the parts are reported.
Instruments: Orchestra: 2 [[:Category:Wind ensemble accompaniment|flutes]][[Category:Wind ensemble accompaniment]], 2 oboes, bassoon, 2 trumpets, timpani, 2 violins, viola, and basso continuo (violoncello, double bass, organ, and bassoon ad lib.
Description: Helmut Kickton's edition is transposed a tone lower, to C major. Choral score usually only shows brief cues indicating accompaniment. Parts also in D available.
- Gallica, Bibliotheque National online. H146 is in cahier X, fol. 73 of the autograph mélanges
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Te Deum.