Talk:Jag vet en dejlig rosa (Traditional)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Don't really understand the advice about "further cleanup". What is wrong!? PS: perhaps solved?
- This is a sheet whose text is itself a translation to Spanish of original Swedish text. So, "Spanish" should be appear as "Translation" and not as "Text". Conversely, Swedish plays the opposite role. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mpancorbo (talk • contribs) on 16:12, 13 August 2009.
- Hi Manuel. Thanks for your contributions so far and welcome to CPDL! Sorry that it's taken so long for someone to reply. In the future, unless your message is about the work or edition in question as opposed to the wiki page, you may find that you get a quicker response if you find the user who posted the cleanup notice and leave a message on that person's talk page (you can find out who left the cleanup message by looking in the page's history - click on the "history" tab above, next to "edit"). My talk page is here if you have any further queries.
- As for your questions, firstly, the issue here is that this score page is not linked to from a composer page (in this case, probably Traditional). All score pages are linked to from a composer page - this is how ChoralWiki is organised. In this case, I wasn't sure whether it should be the Traditional page which links here or a composer page for you, Manuel Pancorbo. It rather depends on the level of arrangement you have done to this work.
- Secondly, this is an issue that I'm not sure about. I've asked the user who made that edit (Carlos) to weigh in on this discussion since his expertise is in this area. --Bobnotts talk 20:31, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Manuel and Rob, with respect to the changes I made, I just noticed that this is a translation of Jag vet en dejlig rosa, which has two versions on CPDL (one by Eva Toller and the other by Manuel himself). Since both of them stated that that was a "Traditional" melody, I just changed this one accordingly :) Nonetheless, although Eva Toller's version gives the composer as Traditional, her work is not listed there but rather in her own page, so in this case perhaps this should be listed in Manuel Pancorbo's page. —Carlos 23:48, 23 August 2009 (UTC)