This category is for choral works that consist of:
- 3 Soprano parts
- Works for a single choir with this combination (SSS) of voices are listed below.
- See Works for SSS voices for a list of all works for one or more choirs using this aggregate combination of voices.
Pages in this category
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Call (Frances Matthews)
- A Cat Catch (Richard Brown)
- A Catch by way of an Epistle (Henry Purcell)
- Catch on the battle at Hailbron (John Blow)
- A Catch on the Duke of Marlborough's Victory (Richard Brown)
- Catch on the French at Audenard and Lille (Richard Brown)
- A Catch on the Midnight Cats (Michael Wise)
- Celia Learning on the Spinnet (John Isum)
- Il Ciarlatano (Giacomo Carissimi)
- Come dolce oggi (Claudio Monteverdi)
- Come follow me (John Hilton the younger)
- Come, ye blessed of my Father (Crys Armbrust)