Eustache du Caurroy
Born: baptized 4 February 1549
Died: 7 August 1609
Du Caurroy was baptized in Beauvais and was serving in the royal chapel by 1575 if not earlier. Some work was printed in anthologies during his lifetime, but the bulk appeared after his death. His Missa pro defunctis was played at St. Denis for Henri IV's obsequies in 1610 and long remained in the repertory there.
View the Wikipedia article on Eustache du Caurroy.
List of choral works
- Accourez, bons François
- Celuy qui voudra s'empescher
- D'une mielleuse voix
- Heureux le siecle premier
- Le juste que jugea le Juge tres-injuste
- Missa pro Defunctis
- Rose, vostre beau teint
- Sors de ton lit paré
- Un enfant du Ciel nous est né
Other works not listed above
See Template:CheckMissing for possible reasons and solutions.
Click here to search for this composer on CPDL
-  Preces ecclesiasticae (Paris, 1609) at the Petrucci Music Library (IMSLP)
- Meslanges de la musique, 4–6vv (Paris, 1610)
-  Fantasies a 3, 4, 5 et 6 parties(Paris, 1610) at the Petrucci Music Library (IMSLP)
- Missa pro defunctis, 5vv (Paris, 1636)
- Les Maîtres Musiciens de la Renaissance Française-Mélanges (Eustache du Caurroy) Paris 1903