Nunc dimittis (Alexander Gretchaninoff)
- Editor: Brian Casey (submitted 2015-11-01). Score information: Letter, 5 pages, 250 kB Copyright: Personal
- Edition notes: arr. Solo Tenor and Brass ensemble. The instrumental sonorities emphasize conical brass (flugelhorns or cornets preferred). Solo oboe and/or solo muted trumpet may be added to, or substituted for, the tenor voice. Accompaniment instrumentation is two flugelhorns/cornets, three horns, two trombones, two euphoniums, and tuba. The arranger chose to wed the music with the most ancient available text: the current scholarly edition of the Nestle-Aland Greek text (NA28). In addition to the Greek, this arrangement provides an English text that might be performed instead, or in addition to, the Greek. Transposed to E-flat.
- CPDL #00161: ws-gret-001.zip(Finale 1998)
- Editor: Rafael Ornes (submitted 1999-01-07). Score information: Letter, 4 pages, 59 kB Copyright: CPDL
- Edition notes: English version, with keyboard rehearsal part
Title: Nunc Dimittis (Ныне отпущаеши) Op. 34 No. 1
Composer: Alexander Gretchaninoff
Original text and translations
Original text and translations may be found at Nunc dimittis.